Wednesday 5 January 2011

nouvelle année

Print by Karin Akesson available @www.allthingsoriginal.com

Ive gone all continental on this the 5th day of the new year. So its the day for taking down the tree, decorations and all the paraphernalia of the festive period and for making grand plans for the new year. I have big plans for Rowanjoy which shall be revealed along the way in these coming months with collaborations and hard work galore.

I am also making new years resolutions for myself including the usual fitter and healthier which normally fails by mid feb. This year i am determined it will last. I also plan to be more organised, productive and generally better. I have been promised a pug if I pass my driving test this year so that is high on the list of priorities. I think the prospect of turning the big 3-0 this year has made me determined to make this a good and prosperous year.

So lets make it happen and tomorrow will indeed be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment