Thursday 25 August 2011

Rowanjoy A/W 2011 sneak peeks

So I have been a bit lax on the blogging front the last month or so, wedding season was well and truly upon me. It is starting to quieten down with Bridal for the moment which has given me a chance to get going on my new autumn winter collection. So here for you are a few small close ups of some of the details in the new range.


As you can see there is plenty of sparkles and lace, Rowanjoy has gone glam for Autumn/Winter. I have a few final bits and pieces to finish before my photoshoot on Sunday but with some extreme sewing over the next couple of days it will be ready. I am really looking forward to this shoot we have got a gorgeous model, a great location and I have my eye on some fabulous Louboutins to complete the looks (the model also happens to have the same shoe size as me cue complete shoe lust on my part)

I will be back on form with the blogging over the next few weeks with new Rowanjoy Bridal dresses, bespoke bridal from the last couple of months and of course the new shoot and collection.

Rowan x

No comments:

Post a Comment