Wednesday 28 November 2012

Behind the scenes at the shoot A/W 2013

So I am currently waiting, very much with baited breath, to see the results of my photoshoot from last Sunday. While I am waiting I thought I would share some of my (not so good) photos from the location and on the day of the shoot. I was incredibly lucky to get such a stunning venue, which did require slightly military precision planning to get to and get the shoot done in time but thankfully everything did go to plan. The house itself can be hired out for events and I would say if you are looking for somewhere spectacular this really is the place. 

Potential shoot location.

Couldn't resist a pic of this smiling chap

The spectacular marble hall

One of the potential room locations

The usual suspects were gathered together for the shoot - Paul taking the photos, Roy creating beautiful hair, Fiona doing fab things with make up and Nicola bringing along some strumpet hats and general fabness. We had a wonderful model Olivia from colours agency and I had managed to borrow some amazing accessories from Pam Jenkins and Rene Walrus.


Sparkly shoes for dancing

Paul in action



Our beautiful model Olivia getting hair and make up done.


I cannot wait to see what all this adds up to down the camera lense but from what I saw in the back of the camera I am really excited. I am very lucky that Paul has already sent me one official image from the shoot so incase you missed it on facebook, here it is again. Fingers crossed there will be more soon to show you.



No comments:

Post a Comment