Wednesday 15 May 2013

Rowanjoy Bride - Fi

Fi and David's wedding was one I had the great pleasure of attending myself and what a wonderful day it was. What rain?

Fi is a friend and fellow designer and has her own label Fiona Heather so I knew she would have lots of ideas of what she was looking for. The design was a mixture of elements of some of my designs with a few details that Fi specifically wanted. A gorgeous flowing skirt with a gathered back detail, delicate chantilly lace highlighted with some beaded lace motifs and that lovely low back all combined perfectly to make THE dress. 

It was so lovely to see Fi looking so fricking fabulous on the day and I was very flattered to even get a mention in the father of the bride's speech ( I went suitably beetroot )

Happy wedding times indeed.

Rowan x

All photos Copyright Helen Abraham Photography










No comments:

Post a Comment